What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened, unused, or unworn clothing sold in store or fulfilled by online within 7 days of fulfillment for an exchange or store credit. We do not provide refunds.
All accessories*, intimates, and sale items are final sale. No exchanges.
You may return any of the following items, for any reason for an exchange or store credit:
- Unworn and non-sale/discounted clothing in its original packaging with tags on
Please note that we cannot accept the return of:
- Opened items
- Items without tags
- Health and personal care products and essential products with broken safety seals
- Items returned after our 7 day return policy
- Items without proof of purchase
- *Accessories (this includes eye wear, hats, rings, bracelets, necklaces, body jewelry and bags)
- Swim products
How do I make a exchange?
- In person - Bring your return to our storefront (662 Queen Street West Toronto) during operating hours and we will be more than happy to process it there.
- Online - visit our returns portal http://akathestore.returnscenter.com or CLICK HERE
- Schedule Pick Up - service coming soon, not yet available.
Shipping fees are non-refundable and will not be included in your refund.
The cost of the pre-paid return shipping label will be deducted from the refund amount.
When will I get my store credit?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you if your exchange is accepted or declined. This process may take 1 - 3 business days
- If your exchange is accepted, your exchange item will be shipped out to you. Shipping charges will apply*. Alternatively, if you wish for a store credit, the amount will be applied onto an e-gift card sent to your email.
- If your exchange item is declined, the item will be available for pick up at the store (622 Queen Street West Toronto).